Everett LOVES playing house, and could open and close the mailbox a million times.
Everett loves playing with Ethan's little piano, and this was the first time I sat him on my piano bench to play mine. He LOVED plinking on it, and is always mesmerized when I play for the boys.
I've been compelled recently to pull out all my beginner books and try to teach Ethan how to play piano. Both of the boys seem to really enjoy music...we'll see...
I LOVE baby feet!
One Saturday, we had two friends' birthday parties going on at the same time. We had responded to Grant first, so we ended up going to his party, but not before stopping by Ava's to give her her presents. Grant's party was at the fire station.
Everett really enjoyed checking out the fire engine.
The kids got to knock a ball off a cone with the fire hose...
...and got to meet "Liberty" the rescue dog.
Can't you just feel the love?
It was so beautiful that day, we walked to the park. The boys had a blast!
GOTCHA!
He'll be walking before we know it!
On the walk home, both boys fell asleep...Ethan in the stroller, and Everett in the backpack. Looks comfy!
When Everett woke up, Roy took him on his first bike ride. It was short-lived because he wouldn't keep the helmet on. It's a bummer, because if he can't learn to keep it on, he won't be able to ride in this seat. I guess we'll keep trying!
On March 21st, the church where Ethan goes to preschool had the kids go up front to sing some songs for the congregation. Ethan did great! We really enjoyed the service, and attended last Sunday as well.
How precious is this? He seems to be praying pretty hard! Notice the little boy on the bottom left. Kids are so cute, aren't they?
No comments:
Post a Comment