In October we went to Carter Mountain Orchard in Charlottesville, VA to pick some apples..jpg)
Roy is so multi-talented!
Everett LOVED the apples!.jpg)
Ethan too!.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Roy is so multi-talented!
Everett LOVED the apples!.jpg)
Ethan too!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The boys in the pumpkin patch
.jpg)
At the park with Joshua and Matthew Meighan
My new definition of "working out"!
One of my favorite pictures of Ethan as a baby was in this crocheted outfit, and was taken at 1 month of age. By the time I realized I needed a picture of Everett in it, he was so big, he looked like a sausage stuffed in its casing! Oh well, I got the photo anyway.
I love my teddy!
Such a happy boy!.JPG)
.jpg)
Everett loves to swing, just like his brother!
On the ride to New Jersey to visit my aunt, uncle and cousins. .JPG)
Checking out his cousins, Joey and Jaclyn
.JPG)
hanging with aunt Jen, Joey and Jaclyn
Going into NY city. We'd just crossed the GW Bridge
We went to the Museum of Natural History (backdrop for the movie "Night at the Museum").
Roy and Everett checking out the map of the museum.
Ethan was so excited, he could hardly contain himself!
No comments:
Post a Comment