Ethan's favorite kids' channel on TV (PBS Kids Sprout) shows homemade birthday cards every day in the morning. We decided to see if Ethan's card would make it on the air on February 11th!
Does it show that he is CRAZY about Sesame Street?

I may be almost 2, but that doesn't mean I'm any neater when it comes to eating!
Ethan left my sights for about 30 seconds the other day, and I found him taking apart an entire stack of heart-shaped post-it notes and decorating Sam with them. What a tolerant dog!

The one that got away!

I may be almost 2, but that doesn't mean I'm any neater when it comes to eating!
Sunday we went to Crump Park to feed the geese, and play soccer/football/frisbee. Ethan had a blast, but I think Roy had even more fun than he did! 





Laurie and Jerry gave Ethan this bowling set for Christmas. He got a little frustrated with the ball, so he found an alternative. His average is amazing!!!
Laurie and Jerry gave Ethan this bowling set for Christmas. He got a little frustrated with the ball, so he found an alternative. His average is amazing!!!
Here's Ethan last year on my birthday painting a picture for me....my how they change!
1 comment:
Beautiful artwork all around! What a great idea to let him paint pictures on real canvas. You are brave!
:)
Post a Comment