On September 29th, Roy, Ethan and I went to the Virginia Tech homecoming game against UNC. Thanks to our friends Marnie and Bryan Head inviting us to be guests in their family's suite, we were able to take little man (which would have been impossible in the bleachers). Ethan had a great time playing with Blake and Emmerson and their cousin Rylan. 
Our little instigator found some M&M's, and created an uprising amongst the ranks!

I think they're saying something to the effect of "Mommy wouldn't let us have any...will you, Daddy?"

-What a heartbreaker!!-
The Hokies won! Hurray!
All tuckered out! What a fantastic day!
Our little instigator found some M&M's, and created an uprising amongst the ranks!
I think they're saying something to the effect of "Mommy wouldn't let us have any...will you, Daddy?"
-What a heartbreaker!!-
The Hokies won! Hurray!
It was so nice to be back in Blacksburg again.
Hopefully we will be visiting Ethan there one day.
All tuckered out! What a fantastic day!








No comments:
Post a Comment