What an adventurous couple weeks we have had! I (Rachel) decided to go for a run 2 Saturdays ago while Ethan was napping with Roy, and I twisted my ankle and fell. I think that my body is so used to running with the jogging stroller, that my balance was off without it. We ended up going to the ER, but thankfully it wasn't broken. I was on crutches and unable to put any weight on it for 4 days, so my sister Jennifer came down with her son Joey to help me out. Thank God for her!!! On Wednesday I went to an ortho Dr., and they gave me a boot that I could walk on, and thus get rid of the crutches (yeah!!). Jen and Joey left on Friday, and after a long weekend of rest, I feel 100% better. I won't be running for a few weeks, but at least I can keep up with Little Man now! Thanks for everyone's prayers!!
On Thursday Morning, we met Marcie and Joshua at the mall, because I was tired of being cooped up!!
...such a cutie!
Joey had lots of fun!
...and made some new friends too!
No comments:
Post a Comment